Sunday, October 21, 2012

2 months flew by...

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I blogged, I usually try to blog at least once a month. A lot has gone on the last couple of months, the biggest change was selling our house and moving in with Kevin's parents. It was a little bit of an adjustment to our daily routine but it's been a great experience so far and really nice to be close to his parents and my parents. It was a very bittersweet moment leaving our house for the last time even though we are excited for our new house away from Bangerter. It was our first house together and where we brought Bronco home from the hospital, it was home but it was a thing that we sold it. Turns out just a few weeks ago someone crashed into the cement wall from Bangerter into the backyard, one of my biggest fears and I'm so glad I don't ever have to worry about that again!  Here is our August and September in pictures...

Just chillin in the garage

Birthday weekend! Shopping and a night downtown at the Marriott.

My 28th birthday

Riding the carousel at the Zermatt

Drinking our daily morning smoothie

Lounging while watching TV, not many more day at our house to do this

The Zoo with our friends Ezra and Rockwell

The BYU home opening game, yep we are season ticket holders and Cougar Club members

Annual Christensen Labor Day cabin trip

We seem to have a cowboy that keeps popping up at grandma and grandpa's

His very first back pack, he has a little growing to do before it fits him :)

Our little cowboy

No comments: