Last month I did a girls night with a few girls I grew up with. We were best friends through middle school and high school and then because of life and families we don't all get together very often. We decided to go downtown and spend a night at a hotel. We had a lot of fun reminiscing and chatting.
 |
| Camille and I rode Trax downtown, she wasn't too thrilled I took her picture! |
 |
| What's a girls night with out some kissy faces |
 |
| Candid photo of Sarah |
 |
| This is the best one of the whole group, pretty pathetic |
Thanks for a fun night girls!
1 comment:
I'm still waiting for the picture of me groping the male mannequin at the GAP. Please do send it my way! LOL I had an awesome night with you and Camille! Thanks for all the fun!
Post a Comment