Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labor Day at the Cabin

We had such a fabulous Labor Day weekend at my uncle's cabin down in Fairview. This has been a tradition in my family since I was little and we would celebrate my Grandpa's birthday at the same time, ever since he passed years ago we still carried on the tradition. I have amazing aunts, uncles and cousins that I had fun visiting with.

My dad going on the zip line and him and Bronco just sitting together.

My mom actually took a turn on the zip line which I was surprised by but she survived and had fun.

Her and Bronco sitting on the porch together.

Bronx and I had fun going on the swing together.


Bronx had a blast sitting on uncle Brian's lap looking over the porch.

We had such a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments: