Friday, July 31, 2009

Baby Brodie


So I'm a little behind on some events summer because our newest nephew Brodie was born on July 10th. He is such a little peanut! I always forget how small newborn babies are until I hold one and they feel so small I'm always afraid they're going to fall right through my arms. I went and saw Brodie the day he was born and I was there to experience his first diaper change with my sister Jenny. I told her to cover his man hood and before we knew it pee was squirting all over! He sure is such a cute baby and so good, he was blessed last Saturday at their house while family was in town and it was such a powerful blessing. The spirit was really in attendance and Ben did a great job.

Congratulations Fryer's he's a cutie!

1 comment:

The Stringham's said...

Congrats Auntie Lori! How exciting! I hear ya...holding new borns is a little nerve racking...they are so fragile! Hope you are doing well!